We’ve enjoyed a fantastic first quarter since starting Bluebook Partners in January 2017! We set out to offer clients true partnership led support for their recruitment plans and so far, we’ve managed to complete a number of searches – far more than we were expecting at this stage. This has provided us the opportunity to build on this success and has meant we’ve moved into bigger offices after only four months!
As a result, we’re looking to grow our team from the fourth quarter of this year. I’d be keen to hear from recruiters and resourcers with either construction or automotive experience.
We’re in a superb location, near to Bond Street in Brighton’s North Laines, and can offer the opportunity to be part of our exciting growth.
We set up the business with five key aims:
1. To identify the best passive talent in the market
2. To ensure the potential fit is based on skills and attitude
3. To act as a true partner to our clients when representing them to prospective candidates
4. To provide feedback to all candidates we work with, whether positive or negative
5. To be fair, transparent and above all honest
We feel clients benefit from a recruiter who understands the market and their business.
Ultimately, if we can help candidates into a better role, or find the next important hire for our clients, we’re confident Bluebook Partners will continue to expand.