Our Client, a Main Contractor in London, has tasked Bluebook Partners Ltd to recruit a Design Manager, into their business to work on upcoming and live projects in Central London on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for closing out all status commenting carried out by the design coordinators both internal and external. You will assist the design managers with the development of their technical design detailing know how and will assist with their status commenting where required.
You will have:
- Experience of robust architectural detailing
- Autonomous working and effective workload management
- Strong visual communication skills are an advantage
- Part II or Part III qualified from an architectural practise.
On offer is a strong salary circa £50k plus benefits and the opportunity to work on an exciting pipeline of upcoming projects across the Capital.
This role within the business is fundamental to the continued development and growth, and as such they are looking to attract the very best upcoming talent in the market. The project you will be working on initially is an instantly recognisable development in the South of London.
Please get in contact with me to find out more about the role and what it can offer you.
|Salary||£50,000 Per annum|