Our Client, a major Civil Engineering/Construction Contractor in London, has tasked Bluebook Partners Ltd to recruit a Project Engineer, into their business to work on upcoming and live projects in Central London on a permanent basis.
- Our Client is looking for someone who is close to taking on a Project Manager role, and can take on a Project Engineer role on complex, large Technical projects.
- Either a qualified Civil or Structural Engineer
- Ideally will have a background “on the tools” with proven experience through different levels over time.
- Around 10 years sub + Superstructure experience.
- Experience working on projects with 2+ storey basements, large RC + PT Frames, Precast and multiple core forming systems.
Our client is offering market leading salaries and this is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business that is constantly challenging themselves. We are looking for the highest calibre candidates for this opportunity.
Please get in contact with me to find out more about the role and what it can offer you.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering, Construction|
|Salary||£70,000 Per annum|