Our Client, a major Civil Engineering Contractor in London, has tasked Bluebook Partners Ltd to recruit a Project Manager, into their business to work on upcoming and live projects in Central London on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day leadership, direction, decision making and management of the overall Project
- Possible site activities requiring a high level of expertise and experience:
- Enabling works
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Minor and Major Temporary Works and Structural Engineering
- Ground works incorporating major earthworks, confined excavations, deep excavations, open cut excavations, drainage, piling (all forms), retained walling, retained facades, sub-structure re-engineering, sub and super structures, steelwork up to super structure
Ideally you will be;
- From a Civil Engineering Structure based background with experience in the London market.
- Have proven experience running complex projects up to £20m.
- Strong engineering knowledge and ideally degree level qualified or similar.
- Looking to progress your career with an ambitious business.
Our client is offering market leading salaries and this is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business that is constantly challenging themselves
Please get in contact with me to find out more about the role and what it can offer you.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering, Construction|
|Salary||£90,000 Per annum|