Our Client, a Construction Consultancy operating in the Residential Super Prime sector, has tasked Bluebook Partners Ltd to recruit an Project Manager into their business on a permanent basis to work Client side.
Our client typically will;
- Represent the client throughout the project from inception through to completion.
- Advise on and approve the appointment of specialist consultants to procure the correct scope of services and appropriate fee levels.
- Manage feasibility / option studies and consolidate the client brief.
- Co-ordinate and prepare the master project programme.
- Liaise with and manage the professional team to secure planning permission and other statutory approvals.
- Advise on contractor tendering process to suit the project and the market conditions.
- Communicate client instructions to the project professionals and contractors.
- Co-ordinate all actions and meetings necessary for the successful execution of the project.
- Supply regular progress reports to provide clear effective updates for the client.
- Undertake financial monitoring including recommendations on all payments to the Professional Team and Contractors.
- Co-ordinate the handover and practical completion process, through to client occupation
On offer is a strong market salary and the opportunity to work on some prestigious and unique private residences across the capital. Also the opportunity to work alongside some of the UK ‘s highest net worth individuals.
Please get in touch to find out more about the opportunity.
|Job Category||Commercial, Construction|
|Salary||£40,000 per annum|