Project Manager to work for a boutique and bespoke Project Management & Property Management consultancy in London, specialising in Super Prime residential.
The role of Project Manager will be to liaise with High Net Worth clients and family offices on planned maintenance and refurbishment of prime assets. Managing the entire process, acting as the client on the clients behalf. You will manage the project in its entirety, employing contractors to undertake works and they will report into you.
- Have demonstrated experience working in the high-end/Super Prime residential sector of London.
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years experience working in a similar role for a similar business and be able to provide references.
- Have a history of delivering projects of the same nature.
- Be confident and capable of presenting progress meetings to your client with detailed information on the project.
- Be a stickler for quality and discretion.
To find out more about the opportunity please get in contact with us.
|Job Category||Construction, Project Management, Property Management|