Our Client, a major Contractor in London, has tasked Bluebook Partners Ltd to recruit a Senior Contracts Manager, into their business to work on upcoming and live projects in Central London on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day leadership, direction, decision making and management of the overall Project
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the appropriate management, monitoring and control of Safety, Health and Environmental responsibilities for all operatives, visiting personnel and general public
- Interface and liaise with client/main contractor/s or client/main contractors’ representative, where applicable
- Resource management for plant, transport, materials and personnel
- Management and delegation of site based project team to deliver activities against program and instructed items out of scope
- Reporting to Senior management on KPI’s, project costs, program progress and targets, resource requirements, out of scope works, deviations from plan, breaches of Safety, Health and Environmental issues
- Overall responsibility for quality control of on-site activities and delivered products
- Sub-Contractor and supplier management thorough strict control mechanisms of contractual agreements, relationship management, program adherence, delivery scheduling, quality monitoring and authoritative procedures.
- Environmental management control and monitoring
- Project Office control incorporating document management, production information distribution, contractual reviews, RFI, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, out of scope works, team meeting management and general reporting.
Our client is offering market leading salaries and this is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business that is constantly challenging themselves
Please get in contact with me to find out more about the role and what it can offer you.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering, Construction|
|Salary||£110,000 Per annum|