Our Client, a major Financial Services Organisation, who has moved into the construction industry, has tasked Bluebook Partners Ltd to recruit a Senior Surveyor/Commercial Manager into their business on a permanent basis.
Reporting direct to the Commercial Director, we are looking for a technically excellent Senior Surveyor or Commercial Manager to manage the surveying duties associated with individual projects, with specific emphasis on pre-construction programming, tendering, budget control and reporting.
You will have;
- A proven track record of delivery as a Senior Surveyor or Commercial Manager within an established residential developer.
- Detailed understanding of building regulations and thorough understanding of technical detailing in the tendering process.
- Ideally be a member of RICS or equivalent and possess a relevant degree in Surveying.
- Strategic orientation, the ability to think long-term and the capacity to take responsibility for concepts and visions and implement them.
- Superb communication skills and influencing skills.
On offer is a strong market salary circa £70k and the opportunity to work on an exciting new venture fro a large and well known Financial Services organisation.
Please get in touch to find out more about the opportunity.
|Job Category||Commercial, Construction|
|Salary||£70,000 Per annum|
|Function||Senior Surveyor/Commercial Manager|