Bluebook Partners are working for a Central London based Demolition powerhouse who are looking for a Senior Demolition Quantity Surveyor.
As one of the UK’s largest demolition providers – Their 2020 pipeline is nothing but staggering. They’ve recently won the demolition contracts on some of the biggest projects the country has to offer and need to strengthen their team to meet the tricky requirements.
It’s the perfect opportunity for a Senior, out of the top drawer, QS to join a stalwart of the industry and improve their portfolio.
The job is not limited to a specification. However, as an outline, people on the right track will have;
• Good, Senior Quantity Surveying background
• Demolition Expertise
• Preferably from a Demolition subcontractor background
• Structural Alterations experience preferable
• Ability to manage and mentor Junior QS’s
• Hands on experience including taking measurements
• Experience involving yourself in tender planning/writing
• Ability to liaise with clients and other project staff to ensure on time delivery
Salary is completely negotiable but has been ballparked around the £90k mark with interviews ongoing and, preferably, a January start.
If you are interested and fancy yourself being able to meet the requirements, then a brief chat with one of our dedicated consultants would be a good start.
Please call 07525 398999 or send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
|Job Category||Construction, Demolition|