Here at Bluebook Partners we are on the hunt for a Pre Construction Manager to join one of Central London, and the UK’s, largest Reinforced Concrete Structure companies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work beneath the Pre Construction Director – Liaising with him, and other colleagues, to ensure the best possible running of the Pre-Construction department.
The role is extremely varied and ever-changing. However, as an overview, relevant candidates will have;
- Extensive Pre Construction experience
- Excellent knowledge of Reinforced Concrete Frames
- Ability to disseminate tender information accordingly
- Ability to Plan/Programme/Sequence tender projects if not undertaken by the planner
- Produced tender presentation documents previously
The salary is completely negotiable for the right individual and, if you’re available, an immediate start.
If this is interesting to you then there is a load more information to be shared over the phone.
Give Ben a call on 07525 398999 or Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Construction, Pre-Construction|