Bluebook Partners are on the hunt for a bit of an all rounder! Maybe not Ben Stokes himself but a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can work on projects involving Demolition and Groundworks.
Our client, a major player in the London Construction market who operate in and lead many different sectors, are on the hunt for a QS who can wear many hats. An adaptable character that can be a driving commercial force within some of the largest project in the capital.
The job is not limited to a specification. However, as an outline, people on the right track will have;
- 5+ years as a Quantity Surveyor
- Demolition and Groundworks Expertise
- Ability to manage and mentor Junior QS’s
- Hands on experience including taking measurements
- Experience involving yourself in tender planning/writing
- Ability to liaise with clients and other project staff to ensure on time delivery
If you are interested and fancy yourself being able to meet the requirements then a brief chat with one of our dedicated consultants would be a good start.
Please call 07525 398999 or send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
|Job Category||Construction, Demolition, Quantity Surveying|