Civil Engineering and Structures
Focussed primarily on London, we work with leading contractors to identify and subsequently introduce the leading personnel with this niche sector.
Our extensive network is focussed on professionals within demolition, groundworks, civil engineering, temporary works, basements, piling and RC structures.
We believe it is absolutely all about the network. To find the most appropriate candidates, we strongly believe in developing and growing our network of passive talent – candidates that aren’t actively looking for a new role, BUT would be interested discussing the right kind of opportunity if presented to them. We get to know these individuals and regularly discuss, confidentially, any roles which we deem worth a conversation.
Without question, we believe the best people will always consider the best opportunities.
Our process is simple:
1. Contact us with details on the kind of candidate you need to hire
2. We will refer to our network and identify the most appropriate options
3. We will then present the individuals to you, together with the reasons why we think they are suitable
5. We will arrange for you to meet the candidates you choose for their interview.
We aim to ensure you’re interviewing suitable people within two weeks from the first call you make to us, making the whole process simple and efficient.
So when you are next needing to expand your professional team of employees, why not put a call through to us and see if we can help? We might know that next superstar!
Typical Roles Include …
- Demolitian Project Managers
- Senior Engineers
- BIM Modellers
- Civil / Project Engineers
- Project Managers – RC Structures
- Contracts Managers / Directors
- HSEQ Professionals
- Temporary Works Engineers / Managers
- Quantity Surveyors & Estimators – Demolition, Civil Engineering, Structures